Tipperary Wedding DJs Paudie Walsh at a Summer wedding in the beautiful Ballykisteen Golf Hotel. The hotel, which is just outside Tipperary town is a very popular wedding hotel in Tipperary. The hotel is nestled among the Galtee Mountains, creating an amazing backdrop for a wedding.As well as that, Ballykisteen is ideally located only 30 minutes drive from Limerick city. This makes it a “must view” hotel for a lot of wedding couples in search for a great venue. The hotels function has plenty of room for dancing. It can hold a large number of guests for big family weddings. Finally, there is ample rooms for guests to stay the night. This is always a bonus rather than wedding guests trying to get taxi’s.
Tipperary Wedding DJs Tips:
When booking Tipperary Wedding DJs, here are a few tips to look out for:
- Check wedding DJ reviews. If a wedding DJ has performed at weddings in the past they will have lots of reviews.
- Wedding DJ videos. Look for videos of past weddings. This will help determine if you like the DJs style.
- Music. Check out a Wedding DJ Playlist if the DJ has one they can provide. This will also be great for getting song ideas.
- Ask the DJ to setup at the start of the evening if having a band. This will ensure for a more smoother night.
- As well as that, find out if the Tipperary Wedding DJs have played in your venue previously. Ensuring they will be familiar is also important.
- If you are having a wedding band check to see if the DJ has worked with them before. A band and DJ who have worked together will make for a great night.
- Book your Tipperary Wedding DJs as soon as possible. Avoid the disappointment of finding out the wedding DJ you want is already booked.
- Be sure to ask for a contract. Get your booking in writing. It is often 12 months or more before the event date. It is good to have everything in writing.
- Don’t book your DJ through the band. Book a separate professional wedding DJ. Unless the band are hiring a professional then it is not worth the disappointment. A poor quality disco to finish your night is what the guests will remember. Band members attempting to DJ after finishing playing for 2 hours will lack the energy your party needs to stay going.
- Finally, bring some flat shoes! Be ready to bust some serious moves to Tipperary Wedding DJs!
If you would like to check availability for Tipperary Wedding DJs don’t hesitate to contact Paudie via the contact form on the contact page.