You have had an amazing day and now it is time to celebrate with a big party? It’s your night. I want you to have the best entertainment. I have been voted WeddingsOnline Wedding DJ of the Year 2017 & 2018. My aim is to create an energetic, fun and fresh playlist for your night. Along with that, some great guest interaction to make it an amazing memorable night. I have access to an infinite repertoire of music, constantly watching and adapting the music to suit a full dance floor. We will give the guests exactly what they want to hear. Many of your guest’s memories from the wedding will be of the entertainment and fun on the dance floor.
This is so much more than music. It is entertainment. A good entertaining wedding DJ makes the difference. Someone who will play music to suit a full dance floor, include everyone and inject great fun into the small hours. Together, we will create an amazing night.
All we can say to anyone considering Paudie for their wedding is, you will not regret the decision. Paudie is a true professional. We had him for the whole night instead of a wedding band and we would do it all over again. Our dance floor was full all night, the place was rocking!! He played every song we requested but also catered to the crowd on the night. We had a fantastic night and we can’t thank him enough. We would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. Thanks again! – Terri & Garry, Maryborough Hotel, Cork, Aug ’18
Why Book Me As Your Full Night Wedding DJ?
- I offer an above average DJ service where the results are fun, smiles and an unforgettable night.
- The music is fully inclusive. No guest is left behind and I play a great selection of fun, energetic music to suit young and old. Aunt and Uncle friendly!
- I offer good positive energy from the first dance to the last dance of the night.
- It is a personal and unique service to you. No two weddings are the same and I try to suit your needs and style, implementing them into the music I play.
- I want your wedding to the one everyone remembers, not only now but for months to come.
- I will read the dance floor, use my experience and absolutely pack your dance floor.
- Background music after the meal and during breaks, making the night feel seamless and fun.
We booked Paudie as our DJ for our wedding and we booked him for the full night. He kept the floor full all night and many of our guests mentioned they never danced so much at a wedding before. He played music to suit young and old. He was very professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend him as you are guaranteed a great night. Thank you so much for making our day so special. – Eileen & David, Killarney, July ’18
What’s Included – My Difference?
- 4 hours of great, fun floor-filling songs.
- MC the entire evening to create amazing moments.
- Fully inclusive night for all your guests.
- Quick setup directly after the meal.
- Stylish disco with up to date, latest technology sound and light equipment.
- Background music after the meal and during breaks.
- Use of modern booking system to easily handle contracts and credit card payments.
- Most importantly you get Paudie (me). A full time DJ who is available every day to answer your calls and emails. I will be able to liaise with the band and venue if needed. Queries and calls are answered the same day. No waiting or late night calls. I am always contactable throughout the whole process.
- Coming from abroad? Let’s do a Skype call!
3 Frequently Asked Questions About A Full Night DJ:
- Will you be able to MC the evening? Absolutely! There will be no awkward silence or waiting around to find out what is happening. I will keep guests informed and ensure the flow of the evening is not interrupted. By working with you and your photographer we will create amazing moments for your first dance and throughout the evening. Any announcements you would like or formalities such as parent dances will be catered for too.
- Will older guests be included? Of course, during the pre-planning we will talk about music. You can give me an idea of the range of guests that will be attending your wedding. I want to include everyone. Play music that will keep everyone dancing, all night long. No one will be discluded. I am happy to work with you and get everyone up off their feet!
- Do you miss a band? This is probably the most common question I get but I have decided to leave it last. The main reason being is because honestly the answer is No. Guests love good music and entertainment. If that is a 12 piece band or a DJ the result is the same. I pride myself in constantly learning, upskilling and giving my couples the best night possible. We have so much fun and wedding guests love that I can change the music, adapting to the full dance floor.
I cannot praise Paudie highly enough. He was so entertaining and had everyone on the dancefloor from start to finish! His setlist was brilliant and he really made the night. He was so professional to deal with and wanted to accommodate us in whatever way he could. So many of our guests asked us about him the next day! Thanks Paudie! – Marie & Kevin, Armada Hotel, Spt. Pt. July ’18