Set the mood for your entire day from the very beginning. With more and more ceremonies now taking place in hotels and other venues, you can add a real personal and musical element your ceremony. Make it really meaningful to you. Your ceremony is arguably the most important part of the entire day. It is the time you exchange your vows and say “I Do”. You will be nervous, emotional, happy and overwhelmed all at the same time. Let me take the worry out of your ceremony music.
I know it may seem very simple but having music with nice subtle fades at appropriate times maintains the elegance and excitement of your wedding ceremony.
With my approach you can have any music, song, hymn or pop song that you like. The possibilities are endless and you are not stuck with the limitations of a musicians setlist. You can include all of your favorite pieces of music. I will help and offer suggestion as needed.
Paudie was DJ for our ceremony and he’s great. So delighted we booked him. – Emma & Thomas, Clayton Hotel, Cork.
Your Ceremony Music:
- Prelude – Nice background music while your guests are arriving and finding their seat.
- Processional – Carefully selected music as you walk up the aisle.
- Interlude – Meaningful songs during – unity candle lighting, sand ceremony, ring warming, register signing. There can be as many or as little as you wish.
- Recessional – Congratulations! A celebration track as you walk down the aisle as newlyweds.
Once the ceremony is over I will continue to play background music as you meet your guests.
Included in my Ceremony Package:
- Up to 2 hours of music
- Help with song choice
- Discreet professional sound system
- Mic for Celebrant if needed
- Assist with additional musicians
- Work with Celebrant for a seamless ceremony
- Music from start to finish
Elegant Music that Sounds Amazing